Skillnet– Sector Skills Network of VET centres in Advanced Manufacturing project is a KA3- Support for Policy Reform project, co-financed by the European Commission and covering the whole EU-27 territory plus several countries outside the EU borders. It aims at:
- Encouraging the creation of transnational and national TVET providers’ networks and partnerships to improve the quality and efficiency of TVET at national and European level, enhance their impact and relevance for learners and employers, and build cross-border cooperation for TVET quality and attractiveness;
- Foster communication, dissemination and support for implementation of the TVET policy agenda at EU and national level, to exchange knowledge, feedback and experience of policy implementation and sharing of best practices on TVET excellence.
The project consortium involves the following organizations:
Skillman.eu, coordinator and leader of the transnational platform of centers. of vocational excellence for the emerging skills in Advanced Manufacturing;
IVETA, International VET Association for the advancement and improvement of high-quality VET throughout the world;
AER, the Assembly of European Regions;
European Network of Innovation for Inclusion, a community of over 300 organizations in 24 EU countries aimed at building a more innovative social inclusive ecosystem and developing successful European employment and entrepreneurship projects through the exchange of good practices;
EAPRIL, European Association for Practitioner Research on Improving Learning.
The last couple years have united us more than ever to face this challenging time and find new approaches to the redefinition of the future of learning. Innovation and our commitment to the Ethical campaign for TVET have remained one of our key focus areas and we have achieved a great deal of goals:
- Skillman has published four position papers drafted by the Skillman Peer Learning Clubs, focus groups of 200+ TVET experts who discuss key points to reshape the future of the sector.
- They held the annual online Skillman International Forum with nearly 500 participants, 120 international speakers and a large crowd of International institutions, TVET experts, public organizations, industries, universities, educational providers etc.
- They have organized 48 webinars engaging a wide network of stakeholders in and outside Europe.
Through the Skillnet project, the network expanded with 294 new members, reaching 600+ from 93 countries, and they constantly work to make the TVET sector more and more innovative, inclusive, and green, with ambitious plans for the upcoming years. Do you want to get involved?
Become a Skillman member: https://skillman.eu/register
Or Join the Peer Learning Clubs!
Peer Learning Club 1- Advanced Manufacturing Sector: Subscribe
Peer Learning Club 2- Advocacy & Policy Influencing: Subscribe
Peer Learning Club 3- Work-based learning and standards: Subscribe
Peer Learning Club 4- Train the Trainers: Subscribe